- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups diced apples
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine and set aside the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually.
- Add apples and nuts. Bake in 2 regular loaf pans or 3 foil loaf pans for 90 – 105 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Sprinkle with sugar.
Recipe from: recipelion.com