- 6 Apples
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup Dates, chopped
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Ladyfingers or graham crackers (optional)
- 1/3 cup Water
- In a bowl mix together cinnamon, chopped dated, chopped hazelnuts, brown sugar and crushed ladyfingers/cookies/Graham crackers
- Rinse the apples and cut out holes in each one of them. Use a knife and a melon baller to make this easier
- Stuff each apple with the cinnamon stuffing. Put a tiny piece of butter on top of each apple and place them in your Instant Pot.
- Pour water inside and throw the rest of the butter in. If you have some leftover filling, add 2-3 teaspoon in as well (optional).
- Cover with the lid and lock. Turn the steam release (venting knob) to “sealed” position.
- Press “Manual” and set the timer to 3 minutes. Press the “Pressure” button and change the pressure to low.
- When the cooking cycle is finished, let the pressure release naturally to get extra tender apples. You can also quick release the pressure which will stop overcooking apples.
Recipe from: iwashyoudry.com