|Due to the continued importance of social distancing guidelines, we’ve decided to extend Bauer’s Annual Spring Kickoff Days sale! The event will still begin on April 23, but will now last 8 days and go through April 30.** While we hope that the Spring Kickoff Days items are available at the sale price all the way through April 30, we want you to be aware that this may not be possible. Once these plants are gone, they’re gone; it’s only while supplies last. Just as nobody can predict our Midwestern weather, we cannot predict the precise turnout for our event; the number of dollar plants we have available this season will remain the same as previous years. We have setup the entire color selection of sale geraniums in three separate areas of the store so that more customers will be able to shop for those items at one time while keeping in line the 6-foot distancing guidelines. With all these things in mind, our goal in extending the event is to allow more customers the opportunity to safely purchase their traditional Spring Kickoff items at the sale prices but please be aware that plants may not be available through April 30th.|
Check out the color selections of geraniums and other individual sale plants below to pre-plan your visit! For those who cannot shop in-store because you’re immunocompromised, visit our online store to place your order. Take note of pickup location and times for online orders.
For those who cannot shop in-store because you’re immunocompromised, visit our online store to place your order. Bauer’s Annual Spring Kickoff Days plants can be ordered beginning the first day of the sale, April 23 through April 30.**
1. Place your order in our online store; this is your best and easiest choice. For those who are unable to navigate our online store, place an order with the Spring Kickoff Days order form and send, as an attachment or a photo, to info@BauersMarketPlace.com.
2. If you order with the order form, you will be contacted for payment once your order has been tagged. You may pay with debit/credit card over the phone or be emailed an invoice prior to pickup.
3. Orders will be ready for pickup the day following your order day. I.E., if you order on Friday, it will be ready for pickup Saturday.
4. Pickup times are 8-10am and again from 3-6pm, daily. Even if you don’t plan to leave your car, please wear a mask at time of pickup.
5. Pickup Spring Kickoff Days orders at 221 N FIRST Street. That’s one street south of our main parking areas and our newer large greenhouse. Please pull to the side of the road to not block driving traffic.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep the most up-to-date with ongoing changes, event details, new arrivals, and more. Sign up at BauersMarketPlace.com/newsletter.