|Stop in TODAY for your dollar plants! They won’t last long!|
Because of the overwhelming response this year to Bauer’s Annual Spring Kickoff Days, all dollar plants are now sold out. Here’s the good news: we were able to arrange with a local grower and now have large-grown, lush plants available in a 6pak. This selection of plants are the same size, or even bigger, than the 3.5″ 1.00 plants we typically have during our traditional sale. Available in the 6paks are: Petunias, mixed Pansies, a variety of Geraniums, and New Guinea Impatiens. These plants are $6.00 for the 6pak.
Check out the color selections of geraniums and other sale plants in the Online Store to pre-plan your visit! For those who cannot shop in-store because you’re immunocompromised, visit our Online Store to place your order. Take note of special pickup location and times for online orders.
Due to the continued importance of social distancing guidelines, we’ve decided to extend Bauer’s Annual Spring Kickoff Days sale! The event will still begin on April 23, but will now last 8 days and go through April 30.** While we hope that the Spring Kickoff Days items are available at the sale price all the way through April 30, we want you to be aware that this may not be possible. Once these plants are gone, they’re gone; it’s only while supplies last. Just as nobody can predict our Midwestern weather, we cannot predict the precise turnout for our event; the number of dollar plants we have available this season will remain the same as previous years.
For those who cannot shop in-store because you’re immunocompromised, visit our online store to place your order.
1. Place your order in our Online Store; this is your best and easiest choice. For those who are unable to navigate our Online Store, place an order with an email sent to info@BauersMarketPlace.com; be sure to include your phone contact in your email.
2. If you order via email, you will be contacted for payment once your order has been tagged. All items may not be available due to overwhelming response. We may contact you regarding items on your order if they are unavailable. You may pay with debit/credit card over the phone or be emailed an invoice prior to pickup.
3. Orders will be ready for pickup the day following your order day. I.E., if you order on Friday, it will be ready for pickup Saturday.
4. Pickup times are 8-10am and again from 3-6pm, daily. Even if you don’t plan to leave your car, please wear a mask at time of pickup.
5. Pickup Spring Kickoff Days orders at 221 N FIRST Street. That’s one street south of our main parking areas and our newer large greenhouse. Please pull to the side of the road to not block driving traffic.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep the most up-to-date with ongoing changes, event details, new arrivals, and more. Sign up at BauersMarketPlace.com/newsletter.