- 4 apples
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/2c caramel, more for drizzling
- 1/3c chopped pecans
- Slice off the top ¼ of the apples and scoop out cores
- Using a paring knife, make a deep cut around the center of the apple.
- Flip over apples and make narrow cuts all around, making sure to not cut through the bottom. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and cinnamon-sugar. Brush apples all over with mixture, then fill center with caramel and pecans
- Wrap apples in foil and grill until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with more caramel
Recipe from: delish.com