Did you get one of the most popular kitchen gadgets for Christmas this year? Maybe you’ve had one already and need some new recipes. Try out this super easy Apple Crisp!
- 5 medium apples, peeled & cubed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2c water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3/4c old fashion rolled oats
- 1/4c flour
- 1/4c brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place apples in instant pot and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Add water and maple syrup.
- Melt the butter. Once melted, add flour, oats, brown sugar, and salt. Drop, by the spoonful, on top of apples.
- Secure Instant Pot lid. Use the manual setting and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Use a natural release. Let sit for a few minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
Recipe from: centercutcook.com