- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Shredded Apple
- Optional: Dried cranberries, raisins, pepitas
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ones, stirring until incorporated. Fold in apple, dried fruit, and seeds.
- Scoop equally sized rounds of dough onto parchment paper, using a fork to flatten. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
Recipe from: bit.ly/AppleOatmealCookies