- 6 Honey Bourbon Seasoned Skewers
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 18 cubes about 1-inch in size
- 2 large apples, each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 chunks purple onion
- 6 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- Soak skewers in beer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Thread onto each skewer a piece of pork, a piece of apple, and a piece of onion; repeat one more time and end with one more piece of pork to secure the onion; let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, whisk together 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce and 3 tablespoons bourbon until well combined, set aside.
- Lightly salt and pepper skewers to taste; baste with BBQ sauce mixture and place on a preheated medium-high grill and cook until pork is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes; continue basting skewers as they cook until glaze is gone.
- While skewers cook on the grill, whisk together remaining BBQ sauce and bourbon until well combined; set aside.
- Once skewers are done, drizzle on fresh BBQ/bourbon glaze and serve immediately.
Recipe from: SheKnows.com