- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, divided
- 1 apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 1/2 pound), divided
- 3 cups arugula, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Whisk together mustard and apple cider in a small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread each tortilla with 1/3 of the mustard mixture and place in the hot skillet, mustard side up. Arrange 1/3 of the brie slices on half the tortilla. Once the cheese starts to melt, arrange 1/3 of the apple slices on the cheese and top with 1 cup arugula. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Fold tortilla in half and press with a spatula to stick the sides together. Cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown, flip, and cook another 2 minutes on the other side. Cut into 4 wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Recipe from: Cooking Light