- 1c brown sugar
- 1/2c sugar
- 5 large apples, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 2/3c oats
- 2/3c loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/4c flour
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 3-4Tbs softened butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, apples, salt, cinnamon. Spread onto bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix crumble topping until it comes together. Sprinkle over top of apple mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hour
- Turn off heat and let sit, covered, for one hour to let thicken.
Recipe from http://fakeginger.com/2013/08/26/slow-cooker-caramel-apple-crumble/